Starts January 29, 2018
Ends March 19, 2018
18:00 - 19:15
76 Shute Harbour Rd, Cannonvale
If you’ve ever wanted to try Yoga, or learn more about the foundations of practice then this course is for you!
With over 17 years experience practicing Yoga Anita brings a depth of knowledge that is a rare find in newer teachers.
You will practice in a safe and supportive environment alongside others who are new to practice.
During the course you will learn
– What is Yoga and what benefits come from practice
– Basics of breathing in a Yoga class, and as a stand alone practise
– Fundamental Yoga poses most often performed in Yoga classes
– How to use different Yoga poses to build strength & stability in your core
– Yummy poses to release tension in the neck, shoulders & hips
– Relaxation poses and simple meditation practises to bring about calm & focus
When : Monday 29th @ 6pm running for 8 consecutive weeks
Investment : $110
Places for this course will be capped so reservations are essential. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your place.
Please PM the studio or text Meaghan on 0415981729 to reserve your spot.